Last Updated on January 24, 2024 by Fredrick Miller
When looking for one of the best sublimation printers with versatile inkjet & Precision Core technology, the Epson workforce wf-7710 sublimation printer is a great choice.
It is an all-in-one wide format printer with high sheet capacity ensuring a good product for your office.
We choose WF 7710 as the high-quality sublimation printer because it offers;
- Large scans: It is not your typical printer as it offers to scan up to 11″ x 17″ with a 2-sided Auto Document Feeder
- Wide-format printing: Embrace this printer as it can create prints with wide formats up to 13″ x 19″.
- Outstanding compactness and connectivity: To be honest, I loved the design and sturdy build quality. The connectivity options make you connect it wirelessly to your smartphone within seconds.
Also Check: Epson 7720 sublimation printer Review
Table of Contents
Epson Workforce WF-7710 All In One Printer Review
Epson Workforce wf-7710 is a great type of sublimation printer and provide you various types of functions.
Top Features Worth Mentioning
Here are some key features of Epson WF-7710
- Wide-format printing: Prints up to 13″x19″
- 4-in-1 functionality: Print, scan, copy, and fax
- High-quality prints: PrecisionCore technology for sharp text and vivid images
- High-capacity ink system: Comes with four individual ink cartridges for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness
One of the most important features of the Epson WF-7710 is that it is a wide format printer.
The problem most people face with normal budget printers is that they do not support printing on large paper for office use.
So, for office needs, wf 7710 is best suitable for printing, scanning, and faxing, large sheets of paper with high-quality graphics.
With that saying, this printer supports A3 duplex technology that can print paper of dimensions up to 13″ x 19″.
Also, the resolution of graphics is excellent which is 2400 DPI.
If you are considering the high price of this printer, then don’t worry because there are most of the printers in the marketplace prints up to 13 17 inches in the same price range.
Easy Navigation Via Large Format Touch Screen
While doing daily tasks, it is a necessity to use a printer with an easy-to-navigate touchscreen- so that not to mess up the whole task.
In this regard, WF 7710 has a large colored 4.3 inches touch screen. It allows you to use the AirPrint application to send and print photos.
You can also use it to connect your printer to mobile devices.
The icons on printers’ touch screens are big so that you can quickly locate and use them. It also prevents mistakes.
Moreover, there is a self-cleaning option for the print heads on the touch screen that is very handy and uncomplicated. It will help to avoid clogging printheads.
You can connect the WF 7710 Epson printer wirelessly via;
- WIFI direct
Connect your Epson printer with mobile phones i.e., android, iPhone, or iPad effortlessly and get started.
Moreover, you can also try voice-activated printing via Alexa for daily home tasks.
One of the renowned features of Epson 7710 that differentiates it from other ones is that it can scan large papers up to 11″ x 17″.
The two-sided auto document feeder also saves time.
The Printing Quality
In the worldwide printing market, Epson is e of those printers that offer some of the finest scanning and print performance.
The maximum print resolution of the Epson Workforce WF-7710 is 2400 DPI, which is twice as high as that of other all-in-one printers.
Additionally, Epson printers feature better, denser blacks and more vivid colors than most competitors, if you use best types of sublimation inks.
This printer will produce stunning dynamic prints in a range of sizes.
Design And Build Quality Of ET-7710
The build quality of WorkForce 7710 is durable and robust. It has extra-large ink cartridges that contain lots of inks; so that to facilitate high-volume printing without any interference.
The paper handling capacity of the output tray is about 125 sheets. At a time, the feeding tray can handle 250 sheets.
It also has a rear feed that handles special paper. This printer’s base is sturdy, ensuring no scratches on the printer while it’s shifting.
Moreover, it is a wide-format inkjet printer that uses ink cartridges for printing. The auto document feeder has a high capacity.
Speed of Printing
The Epson WF 7710 is a fast printer.
It has a speed of 18 ISO ppm for black prints, and 10 ISO ppm for coloring pages. This makes it ideal for home office or small office productivity.
Printers’ Running Cost
When looking for a printer, one must also consider its running cost.
Many Epson printers with some compromises on the graphics quality, have low running costs. You can consider Epson ET 7710 in this regard.
But, Epson WF 7710 has a comparatively high running cost.
If you are the one who cannot compromise on printing quality and all other features of the package, go for it. Because it is worth it.
Coming to the point, for WF 7710’s maintenance, whenever you buy ink cartridges, you have to pay 3.2 cents for monochrome pages; and 11.4 cents for coloring pages.
Furthermore, the wf 7710 printers consume 80% less power as compared to other laser printers.
Feeding tray: 250 sheets
Output tray: 125 sheets
When you are using WF 7710 you do not have to worry about paying bills. It is because it saves up to
80 % on electricity consumption.
While Epson is making progress in high-quality prints, HP remains the market leader in environmentally friendly printers and ink.
The newer printers will, in general, use less electricity than your older printers. Printing can make you feel a little better while lowering the environmental burden.
How to Convert Epson 7710 into a Sublimation Printer?
- Plugin the printer
- Select language
- Install the ink cartridges in the printer just to check whether the printer is working properly or not
- Then go to settings and choose the print head nozzle option in the maintenance bar. Put paper in the printer. Click start.
- The printer will create some artwork on the paper. Next, the printer will ask if the artwork is matching with the picture on the computer, and you have to answer accordingly.
- Now, go to your printer’s touch screen. Apply the same procedure as above. Go to settings, then choose maintenance, select the ‘ink cartridges replacement’ option, and press start.
- Add Epson compatible sublimation ink into the cartridges, and place the cartridges in printer.
- Repeat step no.4 and click start.
- Now, when printing it will create sublimation prints on paper. Also, test it on a sample before performing it on the objects.
This is all you need to convert Epson WF 7710 into a sublimation printer.
Buying Guide – Epson Workforce WF-7710 Sublimation Printer
Here’s a detailed buying guide for the Epson Workforce WF-7710 wireless wide-format sublimation printer:
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB connectivity options
- Supports wireless printing from mobile devices and laptops
- Supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Fast printing speeds: Up to 18 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white and 10 ppm for color
- Efficient document handling: Automatic document feeder holds up to 35 pages
- Energy efficiency: Energy Star certified for lower energy consumption
- Sublimation ink options: Epson recommends their brand of sublimation ink for optimal performance and color accuracy
- Supports Windows and Mac operating systems
- Supports various paper types and sizes, including envelopes, labels, and cardstock
Is Epson Workforce WF-7710 a sublimation printer?
No, it is not a sublimation printer. However, you can make it a sublimation printer using sublimation ink and Epson-compatible ink cartridges
How to create borderless prints with Epson 7710 printer?
Create borderless prints with Epson 7710 printer by following these steps:
Firstly, open the picture that you want to print. Select the command ‘print’ in your application.
In the section of paper type settings, select borderless paper. Then click ok.
Which Epson WorkForce is best for sublimation?
Best Epson Workforce sublimation printers are:
1. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730.
2. Epson Expression Home XP-4105 Wireless Inkjet Printer.
3. Epson EcoTank ET-4800.
4. Epson Workforce Pro WF-4830 Wireless All-in-One Printer.
5. Epson Premium EcoTank 4800.
6. Epson EcoTank ET-2760.
What is the best sublimation printer for the money?
The Epson SureColor P400 is considered one of the best sublimation printers for the money, offering high-quality prints and affordability. Other options to consider include the Sawgrass SG400 and the Ricoh SG 3110DN.
Which printer is better for sublimation printing?
With its high-quality prints, wide colour gamut, and increased versatility in handling various media kinds and sizes, the Epson SureColor P800 is often regarded as the best printer for sublimation printing. The Ricoh SG 7100DN and Sawgrass SG 1000 are further choices to take into account.
How much is Epson wf7710?
The price of the Epson WorkForce WF-7710 is around $200 to $300, depending on promotions, discounts, and location.
Can Epson WF-7710 print on vinyl?
The Epson WorkForce WF-7710 can print on vinyl, as it is a versatile inkjet printer that can handle a range of media types and sizes. However, it is important to use a compatible vinyl and ensure proper printer settings for best results.
Summing up, the Epson workforce wf-7710 sublimation printer is a whole package for your sublimation business.
With a wide format printer, you can print large paper sheets in much less time.
Empowering high-quality graphics, this printer ensures deliver of the best quality in printing, scanning, and faxing.
Lastly, for further queries about Epson 7710 printer, ask me in the comment section.
Fredrik Miller is the Founder of PrinterLake.com, a platform dedicated to providing information on sublimation printing. With a Master’s degree in Information Technology from Reputed University, Fredrik brings a wealth of technical knowledge and expertise to the site.
He leads a team of writers who are experts in the field and strive to deliver the best and most comprehensive information on sublimation printers, inks, and paper.